- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide, which includes the removal of the bath and the addition of a shower. The kitchen area has also been refurbished. We will revisit and update the information and photos as soon as possible.
- Services / facilities within the building include self catering cottages.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located directly outside the apartment.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Apartment - Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the rear of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 74cm (2ft 5in).
Level Change (Apartment - Main Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The Tourist Board rating is 3 stars.
- There are 1 rooms in total.
- There are 1 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are 0 standard rooms on other floors.
- There are not accessible ensuite facilities.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have no auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The hotel does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
- Assistance dogs are welcome to stay with guests in rooms.
- The kitchen work surface is 91cm high.
- The apartment has a bedroom on the ground floor.
- There is stepped access as you enter, leading into the apartment.
- There is 1 shallow step.
- The bath is 55cm high.
- The bed in the ground floor bedroom is 54cm high.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.