- Related link Sausmarez Manor.
- Related link Heart Tea Room.
- Monday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 17:00.
- The park is closed on rainy days.
- The park is open from April to October..
- This venue is situated in St Martin.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 89cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 2m (6ft 7in) from the main entrance.
- The desk is 2m (6ft 7in) from the main entrances .
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low height.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Park)
- There are several uneven paths around the park.
- There is a bark chipping surface.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- The nearest standard toilets are located at within the 'Tea Rooms at the Manor' cafe.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.