- These public toilets are located on the East Coast of Herm Island.
- They are located along the coastal path between Shell Beach and Belvoir Bay Beach.
- There are paths and routes leading from the Harbour to the public toilets.
- For more information please view the access guide for Herm Island.
- To view the Herm Island access guide please click here (opens in a tab).
Public Toilet Access
- The access to the public toilets is located along the coastal path between Shell Beach and Belvoir Beach.
- The path has steep slopes located along the path.
- There is a steep slope located to the right of the toilet block, leading from the path.
- There are 15+ deep steps located to the left of the toilet block.
- The slope can be used to overcome the steps.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located either side of the toilet block.
- Lighting levels are medium.