- There is one double bedroom available with an en-suite shower room.
- Guests have free use of the kitchen/dining room to cook their own meals or can order breakfast/evening meals in advance for an extra charge.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Access is by appointment only.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the rear of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- There is not level access to the service.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15 steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The services / areas on the floors which are not accessible are the bedroom.
- The Tourist Board rating is 4 Star.
- There are 1 rooms in total.
- There are 0 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are 1 standard rooms on other floors.
- There are not accessible ensuite facilities.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have no auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The hotel does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
- Assistance dogs are not welcome to stay with guests in rooms.
Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- There are not standard rooms on the ground floor.
Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are standard rooms on other floors.
- The other floors cannot be accessed by lift.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
Room - En-Suite Shower Room/WC
- There is a standard toilet within the en-suite shower room.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.