Show Easy Read
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
- These are the opening times for the winter months.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is South Esplanade.
- The car park is located off South Esplanade.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of buiding.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 105cm (3ft 5in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the bar.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is varied hot and cold meals.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the rear of the bar.
- The female and male toilets are 14m (15yd 11in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.