- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Widnes.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- Customers only have to que outside when the venue is busy, but this does not happen very often.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- The hand sanitisers available are free standing and hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are regular announcements to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Monday 08:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 16:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 10+ designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 300cm x 600cm (9ft 10in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest designated bay is 20m (21yd 2ft) from the Asda entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 70m (76yd 1ft) from the Asda entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Asda Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 198cm (6ft 6in).
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The width of the door opening is 200cm (6ft 7in).
Level Change (Asda Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
Outside Access (Pharmacy)
- This information is for the entrance located to the left hand side of the store as you enter the main store entrance.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The counter is 44m (48yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not is a touchscreen.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 103cm (3ft 5in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is high (110cm+).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system is not available only on request.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a private consultation room for customers to use.
- There are accessible toilets for public use within the Asda store.
- There are standard toilets for public use within the Asda store.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are not available.