- Services / facilities within the building include an enclosed shopping centre anchored by Morrisons superstore, including key retail stores - Argos, Vision Express, Peacocks, 02 and Carphone Warehouse.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Sunday 10:00 - 16:00.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Widnes.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Green Oaks.
- The car park is located to the side of the Shopping Centre, next to Morrisons.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are 10+ Blue Badge parking spaces in this car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 280cm (9ft 2in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is seating in the centre of the shopping centre.
Level Change (Walkways)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the main walkway between the stores.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The nearest accessible toilet is within the Morrisons Superstore next door.
- The nearest standard toilet is within the Morrisons Superstore next door.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.