- Services / facilities within the building include Halton Borough Council Tax Services.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 00:00.
- Sunday 00:00 - 13:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Widnes.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The nearest public parking is in Albert Square Shopping CentRE.
- There is an over flow car park across the street that has a further 9 disabled bays.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 180cm (5ft 11in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The desk is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high (110cm+).
- The desk has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing system is not available only on request.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located to the left of the entrance.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1.
- The lift is 11m (12yd 1in) from the main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 89cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 150cm x 170cm (4ft 11in x 5ft 7in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
Accessible Toilet (Staff)
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is no signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 14m (15yd 11in) from the lift.
- The accessible toilet is located on the first floor.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
- This is by lift.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 210cm x 280cm (6ft 11in x 9ft 2in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on both sides.
- The lateral transfer space is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 46cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are not available.