- Services / facilities within the building include the community hall, meeting rooms and a cafe.
- Monday 08:00 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is currently open as a Covid-19 testing centre and is open 8am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 3pm, Saturday to Sunday.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing, wall mounted and hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Runcorn.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 500cm x 320cm (16ft 5in x 10ft 6in).
- The nearest designated bay is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open automatically (towards you).
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 89cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open automatically (towards you).
- The automatic doors are push pad activated.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 89cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking (Cafe Funny Onion)
- The following information is for the cafe.
- The cafe is located to the right as you enter.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 72cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- The cafe is only open on certain days.
- For opening times please call 07974 796 474.
Location and access
- The facility is located to the left on entering the building.
- The facility is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the facility.
Dimensions and features
- You do not need a key for the facility.
- The door opens outwards.
- The width of the door is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the facility are 250cm x 380cm (8ft 2in x 12ft 6in).
- The facility changing bench height is adjustable.
- The facility changing bench is free standing.
- The length of the bench is 180cm (5ft 11in).
- The facility hoist is powered overhead.
- The overhead hoist covers all areas in cubicle.
- The sling is attached to the hoist by hook and loop.
- The facility toilet is peninsular.
- The transfer space on the left as you face the toilet is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The transfer space on the right as you face the toilet is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- Wall mounted rails are not available.
- Drop down rails are provided.
- As you face the toilet the drop down rails are on both sides.
- Wall mounted hand rails are available at the sink.
- As you face the sink, rails are available on both sides.
- Disposal facilities are available.
- A privacy screen is not available.
- Wide tear off paper roll is not available.
- The facility has a non slip floor.
- A functioning emergency alarm is not available.
- It is out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from the floor).
- The accessible toilet is located within the changing place.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the left as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are 13m (14yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- There is Braille signage at key points thoughout the building.