- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in front of the train station building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 600cm (11ft 10in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest designated bay is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
Second set of doors
- The automatic doors are push pad activated.
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open automatically (towards you).
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 110cm (3ft 7in) wide.
- The second door leads onto the platform 1.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The desk is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is infrared.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Monday 06:10 - 00:10.
- Tuesday 06:10 - 00:10.
- Wednesday 06:10 - 00:10.
- Thursday 06:10 - 00:10.
- Friday 06:10 - 00:10.
- Saturday 06:10 - 00:10.
- Sunday 08:40 - 22:30.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 00:10 to 06:10.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located within the train station building.
- The ticket office is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Northern Rail.
- There is a taxi rank at the station.
- The taxi rank is located in front of the train station building.
- The taxi rank is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the train station main entrance.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 2.
- The platform(s) which can be accessed by using alternative outside access entrances only is / are 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- Platform 2 can only be accessed by steps.
- Access between platform 1 and 2 is via a footbridge on Liverpool Road.
- There are 15+ deep clearly marked steps.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- There is a sheltered waiting room on platform 2.
- There is open air seating around the station.