- Related link Shopping City Runcorn.
- Monday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Customers will have to que outside if the store becomes busy, but this does not happen often.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue is located within ShoppingCity.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Runcorn.
- For more information on parking please refer to the Shopping City Runcorn access guide.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 300cm (9ft 10in).
- There are security barriers in the entrance walkway.
- The minimum width between the barriers is 100cm.
Counter (Customer Services)
- The counter is 11m (12yd 1in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 98cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system is available only on request.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the store.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are not available.