- Services / facilities within the grounds include parkland walks, bowling greens, putting greens and tennis courts.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Runcorn.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located on Highlands Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are level changes with no dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Gates Entrances)
- This information is for the entrance located on Highlands Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The gate shows access to the park from Highland Road.
- The pictures show the bowling greens, tennis courts and putting areas within the nature reserve.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac and gravel surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are footpaths within the park of different gradients.
- There are also access gates to bypass within the park.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.