- Related link Armstrong Building.
- The female prayer room is located in room A022 to the left as you enter off the corridor leading to learner services and admissions.
- Monday 06:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 06:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 06:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the campus.
- This venue is situated in Harrow on the Hill.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Harrow on the Hill.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Harrow on the Hill.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located to the left as you face the entrance.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 4 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 450cm x 500cm (14ft 9in x 16ft 5in).
- Designated parking bays are clearly marked.
- The nearest designated bay is 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 23m (25yd 6in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Prayer Room Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the left as you enter next to admissions and learner services.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 77cm (2ft 6in).
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Anyone wishing to use a motorised scooter, or charge a scooter or wheelchair whilst on college premises, needs to contact the college in advance.
- The nearest adapted toilet is located in the Armstrong Building. Please see the relevant guide for further information regarding accessible toilets.
- The nearest standard toilets are located in the Armstrong Building. Please see the relevant guide for further information regarding standard toilets.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Staff do receive Deaf Awareness training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is normally on duty.
- Staff are trained to BSL level 3.