Key Access Review
- The venue shares a car park.
- There is ramped/sloped access to the venue.
- The ramp/slope has a slight gradient.
- The door(s) is/are double, automatic (by sliding), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service, via lift.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There are stairs and a lift to access other floors.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is a/are step free accessible changing/fitting room(s) and standard changing/fitting room(s) available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- Related Links View
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.