- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Sunday Closed.
Key Access Review
- There are on street Blue Badge bays available (within approx. 200m).
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access to the venue.
- The entrance ramp/slope has a steep gradient.
- The entrance ramp does not have handrails.
- The entrance ramp is portable.
- The width of the entrance ramp is 78cm.
- The ramp/slope bypasses the step(s).
- There is/are 1 medium height (11cm - 18cm) step(s), to access the entrance.
- The entrance door(s) is/are single, manual (away from you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is a home service available.