- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide, which includes the information for the availability of a portable ramp at the front entrance. Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
Key Access Review
- There are on street Blue Badge bays available.
- There is ramped/sloped access to the venue.
- The ramp/slope has a steep gradient.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The ramp is portable.
- The width of the ramp is 78cm.
- The door(s) is/are single, manual (away from you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There are no documents available in large print.
- There are no documents available in Braille.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.