Key Access Review
- There are on street Blue Badge bays available.
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access to the venue.
- The ramp/slope has a slight gradient.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The ramp is portable.
- The width of the ramp is 96cm.
- The ramp/slope bypasses the step(s).
- There is/are 1 shallow (2cm - 10cm) step(s), with no handrails.
- The door(s) is/are single, manual (away from you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There are documents available in large print on request.
- There are documents available in Braille on request.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is a home service available.
- There is a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- Related Links View
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is not clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.