Show Easy Read
Key Access Review
- The venue shares a car park.
- There is step free access to the venue.
- The door(s) is/are double (with one leaf locked), manual (away from you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- Related Links View