- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the station.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
Access Point (Station Access)
- This information is for the access point located in the car park.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is no gate at this access point.
- The width of the gap is 180cm.
- The ramp/slope is located on the path leading to the access point.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The slope is uneven due to potholes.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are London Midland.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for London Midland.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 1 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 0.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There is an automated help point available at the station entrance.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.