- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Royston.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Bowling Green Lane Car Park.
- The car park is located off Bowling Green Lane.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 200cm x 550cm (6ft 7in x 18ft 1in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on the High Street.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on the High Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The bell is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
Second set of doors
- The automatic doors are push pad activated.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 135cm (4ft 5in).
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) automatically (away from you).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The width of the door opening is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The desk/counter is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is low (76cm or lower).
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- There is a touch screen.
- The touch screen is not at a suitable height for a wheelchair user.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a meeting room available to hire on the first floor of the library.
- This meeting room can be accessed via a steep ramp that has a handrail on the right (going up).
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A large rollerball mouse and height adjustable chair is / are available.
- Other computer auxiliary aids include a magnifier.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.