- Services / facilities within the grounds include waste recycling.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Welwyn Garden City.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Vehicle Entrance And Exit
- The vehicle entrance is located at the far end as you exit the A414 onto the site with the exit located closest to the A414. The site is just off the A414 Hatfield Road on the Hatfield to Hertford side of the dual carriageway.
- There is no height restriction barrier at the entrance or exit.
- During busier periods there may be a queue of vehicles into the Recycling Centre that spill on the A414 carriageway.
- The recycling centre has a one way road system in place with limited stopping throughout.
- There are unloading bays located either side of the access road.
- There is step free access throughout the site with some uneven surfaces and slopes.
- There is a pedestrian walkway located at the edge of the site and towards some of the recycling bins.
- There are between 1 and 10 steps which are deep and have a handrail on both sides into some of the skips .
- A member of staff can provide assistance with unloading into the skips if required.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.