- Services / facilities within the grounds include bowling green, teenage shelter, a community mural, car park, open grassland, three football pitches, multi-sports court, tennis courts - three in the winter and five in the summer, a changing pavilion which is open during the summer, children's play area and a interactive dance floor.
- The children's play area is suitable for children up to the age of eight.
- The new interactive dancefloor tracks your movements and tests your dance skills using a motion camera. Select from one of five games, young and old can get the party started or challenge their friends to a dance competition.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Elstree and Borehamwood.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Brook Road.
- The car park is located in Brook Road.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Brook Road car park has 5 Blue Badge bays and is free of charge for Blue Badge holders.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- Sports courts opening times:
- April to May and October - 08.00 to 18.00.
- June to September - 08.00 to 20.00.
- November to March - 08.00 to 16.00.
Outside Access (Park Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There is a moderate slope immediately beyond this entrance.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac and concrete surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.