- If you require transport to paradise wildlife park from Broxbourne station, the venue offers a pick up service. There is a small fee of £3 per adult return and £1 per child (up to the age of 15).
- Under 2's go free.
- Please call the number provided at the station so this can be arranged.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Broxbourne.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
- Summer - 09.30 to 18.00.
- Winter - 09.30 to 18.00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the rear of the park.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 10+ designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 350cm x 450cm (11ft 6in x 14ft 9in).
- The nearest designated bay is 44m (48yd 4in) from the welcome centre.
- The furthest designated bay is 90m (98yd 1ft) from the welcome centre.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 76cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
- The nearest accessible is located to the left of the discovery centre.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilets are located to the left of the discovery centre.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located at the rear of car park 2.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.