Show Easy Read
- Monday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 18:00.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in St Albans.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is St Albans.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park is in the centre of the plant.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Ronson Way.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 800cm (26ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located directly in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The site is on a moderate slope.
- Staff will assist patrons to offload to the various skips.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located on the right as you enter the site.
- Unisex toilets are 15m (16yd) from the main entrance.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is one deep step to access this facility.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.