- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Theobalds Grove Car Park.
- The car park is located to the side of the venue.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located to the right of the main entrance under the bridge.
- There is a dropped kerb from the drop off point.
- There is not tactile paving on the dropped kerb.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is a ticket machine located outside the station and three oyster validation machines in the ticket office foyer.
- Monday 06:15 - 17:45.
- Tuesday 06:15 - 17:45.
- Wednesday 06:15 - 17:45.
- Thursday 06:15 - 17:45.
- Friday 06:15 - 17:45.
- Saturday 07:15 - 14:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- There are generally 2 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 01.20-04.45.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located ahead as you enter.
- The ticket office is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for London Overground.
- There is a taxi rank at the station.
- The taxi rank is located off the High Street.
- The taxi rank is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1 and 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1 and 2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- Access to platform 1 is from the ticket office foyer.
- There is a subway leading from the ticket office to platform 2.
- There are 15+ clearly marked deep steps, with handrails on bothsides.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.