Show Easy Read
- There is step free access to the booking office only, and for Platform 2 (Northbound) services via the ramp from the car park. For Southbound services the nearest station is Hatfield.
- Staff help is available Monday - Friday from 6.05am - 10.50am.
- If you require assistance please telephone the helpline on 0800 058 2844, textphone 0800 138 1018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before the day of travel to ensure arrangements are in place.
Opening Times (Ticket Office)
- Monday 07:15 - 10:15.
- Tuesday 07:15 - 10:15.
- Wednesday 07:15 - 10:15.
- Thursday 07:15 - 10:15.
- Friday 07:15 - 10:15.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located in front of the main entrance and ticket office.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 470cm (11ft 10in x 15ft 5in).
- The nearest designated bay is 17m (18yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located in front of the main entrance and ticket office.
- There is an easy slope leading from the drop off point to the venue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- This entrance leads to the ticket office and platform 1.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the right as you face the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 130cm (4ft 3in).
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the left as you face the entrance.
- There is / are 6 step(s) to the area / service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The ramp or slope does bypass the step(s).
- There are seperate steps leading down to platforms 1 & 2 from the road. They both have 15+ well marked medium steps with handrails both sides.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 10.50 - 06.05.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located in the station car park.
- The ticket office is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for Great Northern.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1.
- The platform(s) which can be accessed by either level access / ramps / lifts / stairclimber from inside the station is / are 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are none.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.