Getting Help and Assistance
- For the racecourse map please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact the Racecourse reception.
- Huntingdon Racecourse is situated half a mile from the A14 Junction 22. The A14 links with the A1, M1, M11 and M6. This allows for easy access from the North and South, along with the West Midlands and East Coast. parking#6QBpoDk8DjcImq0U.99.
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The nearest Railway Station is Huntingdon.
- The nearest station is Huntingdon which is on the main line from Kings Cross London and is approximately 2.5 miles from the racecourse. A complimentary courtesy car service operates on racedays, between the racecourse and the station. This service runs for 2 hours before the first race and for half an hour either side of the last race.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
- With prior permission, helicopters can land on the course on racedays. For further details please call the racecourse office on 01480 453 373.
Parking (Conference and Events)
- The venue does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located off the A14.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 9 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 255cm x 480cm (8ft 4in x 15ft 9in).
- There is not a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- The dimensions of other designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) vary in size.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are some larger Blue Badge parking bays. The bays are 340cm x 480cm.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- Parking is free for visitors of the venue.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
Conference and Events
- It's not just about fantastic horseracing at Huntingdon Racecourse, there is also a Conference and Events Centre which is open all year round. The extensive facilities offer the flexibility to cater for conferences, meetings, exhibitions and parties. The grounds cover an incredible 175 acres and can be used for a multitude of events from car shows to team building days.
- All conferences and events include free car parking and WI-FI access to keep everyone calm and connected. All of the rooms provide natural daylight and views spanning across the beautiful surroundings.
- There is an innovative approach to venue catering and the day rate means you can choose from a variety of mouth-watering dishes, all of which are cooked fresh that day.
- There is a variety of day delegate rates for numbers of 15 upwards which start from just £25+vat per person, with half day rates available from just £15+vat per person. Room hire and catering options are also available.
- From intimate meetings to larger events,Huntingdon Racecourse has everything you need to hold a successful event. The contact number for a member of the conference and events team is 01480 453 373.
Related Access Guides (Conference and Events Venues)
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Sharps Bar link (new tab) - click here.
- Cromwell Stand - Cromwell Suite and Hospitality Boxes 11 to 15 link (new tab) - click here.
- Favourites Bar link (new tab) - click here.
- Gifford Hospitality Boxes 7-10 link (new tab) - click here.
- Fairfax Saddles Owners / Trainers Suite & Peterborough Chase Restaurant link (new tab) - click here.
- Goodliff Stand Second Floor - Hospitality Boxes 1 to 6 link (new tab) - click here.
- Gurneys Bar Owners and Trainers link (new tab) - click here.
- Hurdles Bar and Bistro link (new tab) - click here.
- Lentons Bar link (new tab) - click here.
- Smith Eccles - Directors link (new tab) - click here.