Show Easy Read
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 17:00.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Inverness.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Inverness.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Blue Badge Holders may park closer to the main entrance.
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the gardens.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 120cm (3ft) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located ahead as you enter.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Gardens)
- There are uneven paths around the garden.
- The surface of the paths is grass and bark chippings.
Inside Access (Nursery)
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.