- Related link Culloden Visitors Centre.
- The venue has seasonal opening times and please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Culloden.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Inverness.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 10+ designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 340cm x 470cm (11ft 2in x 15ft 5in).
- The nearest designated bay is 20m (22yd) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 55m (60yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the battlefield.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There is a audio description of the battlefield available.
Level Change (Battlefield)
- There are some uneven paths around the battlefield.
- The surface of the paths is tarmac.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.