Show Easy Read
- Monday 09:30 - 20:00.
- Tuesday 09:30 - 20:00.
- Wednesday 09:30 - 20:00.
- Thursday 09:30 - 20:00.
- Friday 09:30 - 20:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 20:00.
- Sunday 09:30 - 20:00.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Inverness.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Inverness.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 10+ designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 350cm x 500cm (11ft 6in x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest designated bay is 56m (61yd) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 84m (92yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue, on Henderson Drive.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 820cm (26ft 11in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.