- Services / facilities within the building include the ticket office and gangway access for Jacobite Cruises on Loch Ness.
- Related link Jacobite Cruises - Jacobite Maverick.
- Related link Jacobite Cruises - Tomnahurich Bridge.
- Related link Jacobite Cruises - Clansman Harbour.
- Dochgarroch Lock is the most accessible boarding location for the cruises.
- Clansman Harbour is not accessible for wheelchair users and is not recommended for those who have a walking disability.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Inverness.
- Dochgarroch Lock is located 5 miles south of Inverness on the A82.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located to the side of the An Talla café, shop and booking office.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 350cm x 650cm (11ft 6in x 21ft 4in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 25m (27yd 1ft) from the ticket office in An Talla.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located at the quayside, 10m from the gangway.
- The gangway is 60m from the ticket office.
- There is short term, 30 minute, parking permitted by the quayside to allow for drop off.
Outside Access (Quayside)
- This information is for the entrance located at the canal side.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There are 2 boats which leave from this harbour, The Jacobite Maverick and The Jacobite Rebel.
- The Jacobite Maverick has an accessible toilet whereas The Jacobite Rebel does not.
- The gangway on to the boats is height adjustable to allow for wheelchair access.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- There are accessible toilet facilities in An Talla, the booking office, café and shop building
- Accessible toilet facilities are available on the Jacobite Maverick boat.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- There are standard toilet facilities in An Talla, the booking office, café and shop building
- Standard toilet facilities are available on the Jacobite Maverick, Jacobite Rebel and other boats.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.