Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include Ticket Office and Gangway Access for Jacobite Cruises on Loch Ness.
- Related link Jacobite Cruises - Tomnahurich Bridge.
- Related link Jacobite Cruises - Clansman Harbour.
- Dochgarroch Lock is the most accessible boarding location for the cruises.
- Clansman Harbour is not accessible for wheelchair users and is not recommended for those who have a walking disability.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Inverness.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the ticket office.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 360cm x 580cm (11ft 10in x 19ft).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the ticket office.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is a bollard that restricts access to the Blue Badge bay.
- The Blue Badge bay is 58m from the gangway to the boat via the ticket office.
- There is an unofficial drop-off point within 10m of the gangway with public access.
- Long term parking is not possible at this location.
- There is a second car park to the left of the ticket office. This is shared with coach parking.
Outside Access (Gangway)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the gangway.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There are 2 boats which leave from this harbour, The Jacobite Maverick and The Jacobite Rebel.
- The Jacobite Maverick has an accessible toilet whereas The Jacobite Rebel does not.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
- Accesible toilet facilities are available on the Jacobite Rebel boat.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Standard toilet facilities are available on the Jacobite Rebel boat.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.