- There are 8 cruises along Loch Ness departing at 3 different locations. The tours with wheelchair accessibility (with assistance) are the Reflection and Contempletion tours.
- The 8 cruises are as follows:.
- Contemplation is a 2 hours round trip starting from Dochgarroch to Urquhart Castle.
- Inspiration is a 1 hour round trip from Clansman Harbour to Urquhart Castle.
- Freedom is a 2 hour round trip from Clansman Harbour to Urquhart Castle with a visit to Urquhart Castle.
- Reflection is a 3 hours round trip from Tomnahurich Bridge to Urquhart Castle and is recommended for wheelchair user.
- Discovery is a 3 hour coach and cruise tour of Loch Ness.
- Sensation is a 3.5 hour coach and cruise calling at Loch Ness Exhibition Centre and Urquhart Castle starting from Clansman Harbour.
- Passion is a 6.5 hours coach and cruise trip calling at Loch Ness Exhibition Centre, Urquhart Castle and Corrimony Cairn.
- Temptation is a 2.5 hours coach and cruise trip starting at Clansman Harbour calling at Urquhart Castle.
- The departing point is at Clansman Harbour.
- The venue has seasonal opening times and please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Inverness.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Inverness.
- The Jacobite Warrior is based at Clansman Harbour.
- The venue is 9 miles from Inverness City centre.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the boat.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 100cm (3ft) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 83cm (2ft) wide.
- There are 2 entrances.
- The entrance used depends on which side the ship docks.
- There is a steep ramp at both entrances.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is an audio description of the loch.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are Upper Deck and Main Deck.
- There are 11 steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are additional seating.
Restaurant Bar Internal
- The following information is for the bar.
- Once inside, there is level access to the service.
- Food is not available from the bar.
- All tables are permanently fixed.
- All chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 5m (16ft 5in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is drinks and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located to the rear of the boat.
- The male toilets are 12m (13yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.