- There are 8 cruises along Loch Ness departing at 3 different locations. The tours with wheelchair accessibility (with assistance) are the Reflection and Contempletion tours.
- The 8 cruises are as follows:.
- Contemplation is a 2 hours round trip starting from Dochgarroch to Urquhart Castle.
- Inspiration is a 1 hour round trip from Clansman Harbour to Urquhart Castle.
- Freedom is a 2 hour round trip from Clansman Harbour to Urquhart Castle with a visit to Urquhart Castle.
- Reflection is a 3 hours round trip from Tomnahurich Bridge to Urquhart Castle and is recommended for wheelchair user.
- Discovery is a 3 hour coach and cruise tour of Loch Ness.
- Sensation is a 3.5 hour coach and cruise calling at Loch Ness Exhibition Centre and Urquhart Castle starting from Clansman Harbour.
- Passion is a 6.5 hours coach and cruise trip calling at Loch Ness Exhibition Centre, Urquhart Castle and Corrimony Cairn.
- Temptation is a 2.5 hours coach and cruise trip starting at Clansman Harbour calling at Urquhart Castle.
- The departing points are Dochgarroch, Clansman Harbour and Tomnahurich Bridge.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Opening Times (Ticket Office)
- The venue has seasonal opening times and please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Inverness.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Inverness.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Jetty)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The ramp and steps give access to the jetty.
- The ramp is moderate and has a handrail on the right going up.
- The steps are medium height with a handrail on both sides.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 4m (13ft 1in) from the car park.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.