Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include Old High St Stephen's Church Hall.
- Related link Old High St Stephen's Church Hall.
- The related Old High St Stephens Church Hall is located in Academy Street, 135m from the Main Entrance, via School Lane.
- Opening times do vary depending on timetabling.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Inverness.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 250cm x 600cm (8ft 2in x 19ft 8in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Church Street.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 240cm x 500cm (7ft 10in x 16ft 5in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Church Street.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 112cm (3ft 8in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 144cm (4ft 9in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the right as you face the entrance.
- There is/are 9 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The sanctuary is located to the left as you enter.
- There are two doors to the sanctuary.
- The first door is 3m from the main entrance.
- The second door is 12m from the main entrance.
- The doors are both single.
- The doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening for the first door is 74cm (2ft 4in).
- The door opening for the second door is 90cm (2ft 10in).
- There are fixed pews in the sanctuary.
- The pews do not have armrests.
- There is a shallow step to each pew.
- There is limited space at the front of the sanctuary to allow space for a wheelchair user.
- There is further space at the 'Cameron Memorial' area, which is to the right hand side of the sanctuary facing the altar.
- The aisles are wide enough for a wheelchair user.
- There are two medium height steps to access the altar.
- The steps are not clearly marked and do not have handrails.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are low.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are balcony seating.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located at the rear of the building.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 50m (54yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.