Show Easy Read
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Caledonian Road.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Pay & display parking is located on surrounding roads.
Outside Access (Caledonian Road Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Caledonian Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 310cm (10ft 2in).
Level Change (Caledonian Road Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 91m (99yd 1ft) from the Caledonian Road entrance.
- There is not level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located on Platform 1.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are Platform - Footbridge.
- The lift is approximately 141m (154yd 7in) from the Caledonian Road entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 140cm x 162cm (4ft 7in x 5ft 4in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- The lift shown is on Platform 1. There is an identical lift on platforms 2 & 3.
Level Change (Footbridge)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located on the walkway.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There is a lift to access this area/service.
- The lift does bypass the step(s).
- There are identical steps on platforms 2 & 3.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 13:00 - 07:00 (Monday to Friday). There are no station staff at weekends.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located on the path leading up to platform 1.
- The ticket office is 91m (99yd 1ft) from the Caledonian Road entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are London Overground.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for London Overground.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 3 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by lift is / are 1, 2 & 3.
- The platform(s) which can be accessed by either level access / ramps / lifts / stairclimber from inside the station is / are 1, 2 & 3.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 2 & 3.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.