- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Holloway Road.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Pay & display parking is available on surrounding roads.
Outside Access (Drayton Park)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (away from you).
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 108cm (3ft 7in).
- There are two sets of identical doors leading into the station.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- An accessible ticket machine is located in the entrance lobby.
Level Change (Ticket Office - Platforms 1 & 2)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located leading from the ticket office to platforms 1 & 2.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 13:20 - 06:00.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located Just inside the main entrance.
- The ticket office is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Great Northern.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for Great Northern.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1 & 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1 & 2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- Staff are available to assist 06.00 - 13.20 Monday to Friday. Please phone the Helpline to ensure arrangements are in place on 0800 058 2844.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.