Show Easy Read
Finsbury Park Station to Seven Sisters Road
- Upon leaving Finsbury Park Station, turn right on to Station Road and head towards Seven Sisters Road, continuing for 50m.
- The surface of the pavement is block paving with the occasional manhole cover.
- There is a slight downhill gradient heading towards Seven Sisters Road.
Seven Sisters Road to the Station Place crossing
- Once you reach Seven Sisters Road turn left and use the pedestrian crossing to cross Station Place.
- There are dropped kerbs with tactile paving and traffic lights on either side.
- The surface of the road is tarmac.
Station Place Crossing to Stroud Green Road
- Upon reaching the other side of Station Place there is tactile paving to your right for the crossing on Seven Sisters Road.
- The surface of the road is concrete with the occasional manhole cover for the first 13m after crossing Station Place. After this the surface of the pavement is block paving.
- After 45m there is tactile paving for a pedestrian crossing across Seven Sisters Road which can be seen in photograph 4. Head over the tactile paving and continue to Stroud Green Road.
Stroud Green Road crossing
- Cross Stroud Green Road.
- There is a pedestrian crossing here with traffic lights on either side.
- There are dropped kerbs with tactile paving on either side of the road and a central island that also has tactile paving.
Stroud Green Road Crossing to Seven Sisters Road
- Once you have crossed the road, continue along Seven Sisters Road for approximately 55m.
- The surface of the road is block paving.
- There is a slight uphill gradient and a slight gradient towards the road.
- After approximately 25m there is tactile block paving as part of a pedestrian crossing on Seven Sisters Road. Bypass the tactile paving and continue along Seven Sisters Road.
Seven Sisters Road to Finsbury Park
- Continue walking on Seven Sisters Road.
- After approximately 55m from Stroud Green Road the surface of the pavement briefly becomes brick block paving.
- There is also a bollard in the middle of the pavement with a 155cm gap to its left and a larger gap to the right. However, the area to the right of the bollard is uneven.
- Turn slightly left at this point to stay on the Seven Sisters Road pavement.
- After approximately 10m the surface of the pavement changes from brick block paving to regular block paving.
- There is a slight gradient going towards the road.
- On your left is a public toilet which can either be accessed for 10p or by the use of a Radar Key.
- Keep going for another 15m and turn left to reach Finsbury Park.