- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Finsbury Park.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located outside the main entrance.
Outside Access (Blackstock Road)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 157cm (5ft 2in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 105cm (3ft 5in) wide.
Level Change (Blackstock Road)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading from the pavement to the main entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- To open the second door, you need to press a buzzer which is 120cm high. Reception will then unlock the door.
- The reception desk is 5m (16ft 5in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- The accessible toilet is 10m (32ft 10in) from the accessible entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located to the left of the reception desk.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 205cm x 195cm (6ft 9in x 6ft 5in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- The tap type is lever.
- There is not a functional emergency alarm available.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There are mirrors in the accessible toilet.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
- There are baby changing facilities in the adapted toilet.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.