- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Highbury & Islington.
- The nearest underground station is Angel.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Upper Street.
- The car park is located off Upper Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The venue is situated on a red route. Blue Badge holders can park directly outside the gallery for a maximum of 3 hours between 13:00 and 19:00.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 18:30.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 18:30.
- Thursday 11:00 - 18:30.
- Friday 11:00 - 18:30.
- Saturday 11:00 - 18:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- Closed until early 2017 due to flooding.
- The venue is open on Sundays by appointment only.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The intercom is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.