- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Highbury and Islington.
- The nearest underground station is Highbury and Islington.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Upper Street Car Park.
- The car park is located off Upper Street.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 170cm.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are light.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 215cm (7ft 1in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 73cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Indian.
- There is additional outside seating.
- The single door leading to the outside seating has an opening width of 85cm and is permanently held open.
- There is a shallow step at this door.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are B and G.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are standard toilets.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the rear right of the venue.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located to the rear right of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 94cm (3ft 1in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 136cm x 193cm (4ft 6in x 6ft 4in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are waste paper pedal bin disposal units.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 41cm (1ft 4in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 91cm (2ft 12in).
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are not available.