- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- Monday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 22:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 102cm (3ft 4in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
Eating and Drinking
- All tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Japanese cuisine.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Features and Dimensions
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 160cm x 258cm (5ft 3in x 8ft 6in).
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the right.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- There are baby changing facilities in the accessible toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.