Show Easy Read
- The racecourse is located on the A308 between Sunbury-on-Thames and Hampton Court, less than one mile from Junction 1 of the M3 via Junction 12 of the M25. Priority car parking is provided to owners and trainers and those with a Blue Badge and this is accessed via Gate 1 in Park Road.
- Free parking is available on all of the racedays. The main car park is free at the majority of fixtures, however this excludes all jump fixtures as well as the 31st March, 7th April, 15th August and 8th September. On all of these fixtures there is a £5 charge per car for the main car park.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The nearest Railway Station is Kempton Park Station.
- Kempton Park Racecourse boasts its own train station on-site – Kempton Park – which is situated 200 yards from the North entrance. Trains run every half an hour direct from London Waterloo with the journey time being just 40 minutes. Please note that trains don't run on Boxing Day but there is a bus service from Turnham Green Underground Station. This station is accessible via tube on this day.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- For a map of the racecourse please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- British Sign Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; Braille on request and large print on request.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.