Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include the Division of Psychological Medicine.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the campus.
- This venue is situated in the Denmark Hill Campus.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Denmark Hill.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 78cm (2ft 7in) wide.
- There is a shallow step in the doorway.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 115cm (3ft 9in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading to the entrance.
- There is / are 4 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on the right going up.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located on the left as you enter.
- Unisex toilets are 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.