Location of Room(s)
- Kings K0.19 is/are located on level 0 of King's Building. Enter via King's Building main entrance, turn right onto main corridor and Classroom K0.19 is located on your right.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for King's Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 65cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are not even.