Location of Room(s)
- Kings K4U.12 is/are located on upper level 4 of King's Building. Exit lift, turn right onto main corridor and Classroom K4U.12 is locted on the left.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for King's Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- There is a moderate ramp/slope for access to the room(s).
- The width of the ramp/slope is 110cm.
- The ramp/slope has handrails on both sides.
- The ramp or slope does not bypass the step(s).
- There is/are 9 deep (18cm+) step(s) for access to the room(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked and has/have handrails on both sides.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 66cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- Step free access is available via the platform lift from level 4.
- The speaking area is accessed by a deep step.
- The teaching desk is height adjustable.