- Services / facilities within the building include theatre seating for the sea lion show.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include an underwater viewing area for the sea lions.
- Related link Knowsley Safari Park.
- Related link Knowsley Safari Park - Oasis Restaurant.
- Related link Knowsley Safari Park - Discovery Centre.
- For information on parking and general facilities please refer to the Knowsley Safari Park access guide.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Prescot or Eccleston Park.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are easy to open.
- The width of the door opening is 150cm.
- The ramp/slope is located on the pathway leading to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There are designated spaces for wheelchair users.
- Designated seating is located in at the front of the theatre.
- Wheelchairs are left with you.
- A companion may sit with you.
- Companions sit next to you.
- It is 200m (218yd 2ft) from the designated seating area to the nearest accessible toilet.
- This venue does provide audio described performances.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is not a wheelchair to borrow.
- Assistance dogs are allowed in the auditorium.
Underwater Viewing Area
- The Sea Lion viewing area is located to the left of the theatre entrance.
- There is a raised viewing that can be accessed via ramp or stairs.
- The raised viewing area has glass panelling so you can see the whole way round.
Level Change (Underwater Viewing Area)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the right of the viewing area.
- There is/are 14 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters are available to hire.