- Related link Knowsley Safari Park.
- Related link Knowsley Safari Park - Drive Safari.
- Related link Knowsley Safari Park - Oasis Restaurant.
- For information on parking and general facilities please refer to the Knowsley Safari Park access guide.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Prescot or Eccleston Park.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- There is not a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
Access Point (Wild Trail Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located with the park ground leading to the Wild Trail Experience.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is no gate at this access point.
- The width of the gap is 300cm.
- The ramp/slope is located on the pathway in front and beyond the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is portable.
- The surface of the pathway leading to the entrance of the Wild Trail is gravel and loose chipping.
- Beyond the entrance the pathways are compacted earth.
- The pathway have various gradient throughout the trail.
- This trail would be very difficult for wheelchair users due to the terrain of the pathways.
- Assistance would be required for wheelchair users.
- Beyond the entrance the pathways in the Wild Trail are muddy and compacted earth.
- The pathways will become slippery when wet.
- Wheelchair users are advised to be accompanied by a carer due to the nature of the pathways.
Wolf Viewing Den
- Along the trail is a wooden viewing cabin to overlook the wolves.
- There are no doors to access the cabin.
- The width of the opening is 90cm.
- There are small viewing windows to the sides and rear of the cabin.
- Bench seating is available in the cabin.
- The surface of the ground within the cabin is wood chippings.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters are available to hire.