- Services / facilities within the grounds include a farm, sheep and cattle fields, Acorn Farm Shop and Oak Tree Cafe.
- Related link Acorn Farm.
- Related link Acorn's Woodland Walk.
- Related link Acorn Farm Shop and Oak Tree Cafe.
- The farm is closed to visitors for the foreseeable future. The farm site is small with narrow paths and due to the lay out a one system isn't possible and social distancing cannot be practiced. The farm will reopen when it feels save to do so.".
- Monday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Acorn Farm is closed between Christmas and New Year.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Kirkby.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the shop and cafe building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 3 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 33m (36yd 3in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 36m (39yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The Blue Badge bays are not individually marked but are clearly signposted.
- The surface of the main car park is uneven.
- There is an overflow car park open during the summer months (photographs 7 and 8).
- The overflow car park is located on Depot Road, approx 50m to the right beyond the main car park entrance.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the left of the car park as you enter from Depot Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 320cm (10ft 6in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy slopes on the paths.
- There are not any bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- The accessible toilet is located in the Oak Tree Cafe.
- Please see the Oak Tree Cafe access guide for details.
- The standard toilets are located in the Oak Tree Cafe.
- Please see Oak Tree Cafe access guide for details.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.