- Related link Knowsley Safari Park.
- Related link Knowsley Safari Park- Oasis Restaurant.
- Related link Knowsley Safari Park - Discovery Centre.
- For information on parking and general facilities please refer to the Knowsley Safari Park access guide.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Prescot or Eccleston Park.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
Ticket Office/Information Centre
- The ticket office/information centre for the amusement park is located to the front as you enter.
- Amusement rides are not included in admission prices.
- Tickets for the rides can be bought at the information centre on the day of your visit for £2.00 per ride or £10.00 for a wristband (£8.00 for members) which gives unlimited access to the rides for the day.
- The following rides are located with the amusement park;
- Roundabout, Honey Pot Bears, Mini Pirate ship, Range Patrol, Rattlesnake, Carousel, Star Dance, Jungle Dance, Swing Chairs , Busy Bees and Bumper Cars.
- The rattle snake and the pirate ship have stepped access to the rides.
- There are separate entry exit gates to the train platform.
- The gates open away from you (push).
- The width of the gate opening is 130cm.
- The train will take you on a short journey around some of the park where you will be able to see some of the animals along the way.
- The rear carriage of the express train has portable ramp to allow access onto the train for wheelchair users.
- Aerial extreme is a rope and climbing experience.
- The aerial experience is a fully supervised climbing experience that the Safari Park offers.
- Aerial extreme needs to be booked in advance.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.