- Related link Knowsley Safari Park.
- Related link Knowsley Safari Park - Sea Lion House.
- The Bat Forest is located within Knowsley Safari Park. The Bat Forest is located to the rear of the Sea Lion centre.
- For information on parking and general facilities please refer to the Knowsley Safari Park access guide.
- Due to the circumstances this part of the Safari Park is currently closed.
- The entrance to access Bat Forest is a single door.
- The door opens towards you (pull).
- The door is permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm.
- There is a PVC curtain in the doorway.
- Beyond the entrance is a viewing gallery to look into the Bat Forest.
- The door to access the viewing gallery is single, opens away from you (push) and is 100cm in width.
- The pathways inside Bat Forest are concrete and have a slight easy slope.
- Cameras are not permitted in this area.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.