- Services / facilities within the building include community services.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Halewood.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- Monday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 14:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 15:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 350cm x 500cm (11ft 6in x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located either side of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the main hall.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There are 23 meeting room , the main hall and IT room for public use at the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- The café is located to the left as you enter.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 68cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is cold snacks.
Location and access
- The facility is located to the left as you enter.
- The facility is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the facility.
Dimensions and features
- You do not need a key for the facility.
- The door opens inwards.
- The width of the door is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the facility are 373cm x 600cm (12ft 3in x 19ft 8in).
- The facility changing bench height is adjustable.
- The facility changing bench is free standing.
- The length of the facility changing bench is 180cm (5ft 11in).
- The facility hoist is powered overhead.
- The overhead hoist covers all areas in cubicle.
- The sling is attached to the hoist by hook and loop.
- The facility toilet is corner.
- The transfer space on the right as you face the toilet is 300cm (9ft 10in).
- Wall mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- Drop down rails are provided.
- As you face the toilet the drop down rail(s) is/are on the right.
- The type of wash basin is fixed.
- Wall mounted grab rails are available at the wash basin.
- As you face the wash basin, the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- Disposal facilities are available.
- A privacy screen is not available.
- Wide tear off paper roll is not available.
- The facility has a non slip floor.
- A functioning emergency alarm is not available.
- No emergency alarm is fitted in the cubicle.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the left as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.